If you need cash, you can choose one of Telenor banka’s loan products tailored to your needs!
RSD cash loans
Do you need extra cash without having to think about hidden costs? Choose a cash loan with the maximum of RSD 1,000,000 and 5 years’ repayment period. And there’s more! All you need to do is apply for a loan online, anywhere you are and anytime you like. You don’t even need additional money for deposit to get a RSD cash loan from Telenor banka.
Cash loan and credit card
Apart from the cash loan you will be approved the use of a credit card with RSD 30,000 limit without additional paperwork. For more information about this offer, please get in touch with the bank’s contact centre.
Terms and conditions for cash loan
|Loan amount||from 60.000 RSD to 1.000.000 RSD|
|Period of repayment||from 6 to 60 months|
|Maturity||Up to 36 months||37-60 months|
|Interest rate (per annum) for clients who receive their salaries/pensions through Telenor banka||11,75% fixed||14,00% fixed|
|Interest rate (per annum) for clients who do not receive their salaries/pensions through Telenor banka||13,75% fixed||16,00% fixed|
|Loan application processing fee*||2.100 RSD|
|Early loan repayment fee||Free of charge|
|Credit Bureau report withdrawal fee||Free of charge|
Offer is valid as of May 10th 2019.
* Loan application processing fee will not be charged during the promo period until 30 June 2019.
- Employment certificate stating the amount of income certified by employer/authorised persons (single copy)
- Decision on administrative ban certified by employer (two copies). If the employer is unable to issue an administrative ban, please write for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- PPDG5/PPDG2R – income tax return certificate for those with income exceeding a defined limit
- Pension cheques for the past three months or a confirmation letter issued by Pension and Disability Insurance Fund (PIO Fund) of RS
- A copy of the decision issued by the competent pension fund – the document needs to be translated by a certified court interpreter (for foreign currency pensioners). The translation will not be required for foreign currency pensioners who receive their pension cheques from Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina or Montenegro.
- Statement issued by a domestic bank covering the last 6 months period (for foreign currency pensioners)