If you need cash but don't want to think about hidden costs choose Telenor banka Cash loan.
Cash loan terms
|Cash loan amount||from 60.000 RSD to 1.000.000 RSD|
|Repayment||from 6 to 60 months|
|Ročnost||Up to 36 months||37-60 months|
|Interest rate (annually) for those who recieve paychek/pension via Telenor banka||11,75% fixed||14,00% fixed|
|Interest rate (annually) for those who do not recieve paychek/pension via Telenor banka||13,75% fixed||16,00% fixed|
|Request processing fee*||2.100 RSD|
|Early repayment fee||Free of charge|
|Credit bureau charge||Free of charge|
Cash loan and credit card
With our Cash Loan you also get a preapproved credit card with 30,000 dinars, with no maintenance fee. If you already use Telenor Bank credit card or you have submitted a request for one, you will not get an additional one, but the maintenance fee will be free of charge for the existing credit card.
- Employment type and income verification document signed by the employer / authorised persons (one copy).
- Administrative ban (two copies). If the client’s employer does not issue standing order, further information can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org
- PPDG5/PPDG2R - income tax return document for incomes above a certain amount
- Pensioner’s cheques for previous three months or a Confirmation letter issued by Pension and disability insurance Fund (PIO Fund) of RS
- Copy of a confirmation letter certified by the authorized pension fund – document translation by registered court interpreter (for foreign currency pensioners). A translation is not required for foreign currency pensioners who receive their pension payments from Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina or Montenegro.
- Domestic bank statement for the last 6 months (for foreign currency pensioners)